S1-4 IP MATH TUITION/IB MATH
S1-4 IP/IB Math
“Mathematics is not about numbers, equations, computations, or algorithms; it is about understanding.” – William Paul Thurston
As with all our Math courses, students in our S1-4 IP Math tuition and IB Math courses are given an edge over their peers when it comes to approaching numerical, graphical and geometrical challenges. Besides being exposed to the essential methodologies, students are constantly encouraged to do their own detective work and to test out possible solutions. Wrong answers are never seen as final—rather, students are taught to examine their own mistakes and encouraged to learn and correct them.
Course components of our IP/IB Math program
- Reiteration of key methodologies for efficient and correct question analysis
- Drills on topical questions/ popular exam questions
- From foundational to higher ability questions, based on students’ capability
- Ease bridging to H2 Math at A Levels/Year 6 of IB programme
- Summary notes of key points specially created by our tutors
- Lesson will be conducted according to school syllabus.
- Regular practices/ assignments will be given by our tutors.
Qualification of our centre’s IP/IB Math tutor:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, NUS graduate
- MOE-trained school teacher with 10 years of teaching experience in school
- Familiar with IP/IB Maths syllabus