Chemical bonding, transition elements, hydroxy compounds….fear not! Our tutors are here to save the grade!
Our H2 JC Chemistry Programme prepares students for all components of the GCE A’ Level Chemistry paper. Students will go through the various topics based on the latest H2 Chemistry syllabus and get acquainted with the format and requirements for doing well. As many students struggle with Chemistry, our JC Chemistry tutors are more than aware of that. Hence, they have tailored a teaching methodology which students will find much simpler to understand.
Course components include:
- Development of analytical skills
- Usage of Chemistry terminologies
- Understanding real world applications of Chemistry concepts
- Drilling on hot exam questions in the latest syllabus
Qualification of our JC Chemistry tutor:
- Honor degree in Chemistry
- NUS graduate with 1 semester dean list.
- NIE Postgraduate diploma in Education Programmes (PGDE)
- 12 years of experience as private tutor
- 5 years of experience as MOE school teacher.
Weightage for H2 Chemistry in A’ Levels
There will be 4 papers in total which all candidates are required to sit for.
1. Paper 1 (15%) : One hour paper with 30 multiple choice questions
2. Paper 2 (30%): One hour paper with structured questions.
3. Paper 3 (35%): Two hours paper consisting of two sections with free response questions.
4. Paper 4 (20%): Two hours and thirty minutes of practical test.